Jewelry is naturally delicate and, like any metal, is susceptible to damage and requires preventive measures and maintenance. It is important to be mindful of your jewellery while wearing it and to choose pieces that are appropriate for your lifestyle. For example, if you are someone who is in frequent contact with the elements, we advise you to purchase either solid gold or silver, but not gold plated silver as it will undoubtedly wear off. The same might apply to those who happen to have a skin PH that naturally wears off gold plating.
- Please note, gold plated jewelry is NOT solid gold. After wear, please ensure jewels are stored in a safe, dry place out of direct light, free from moisture and away from any extreme heat.
- We strongly recommend against having your jewellery come into any contact with chemicals; cosmetics, perfume, lotions, salt water, etc. This will help your jewelry stay in better conditions. Avoid cleaning products, chlorine, body lotions, hairspray and perfume directly on the pieces.
- As the chains provided with our necklaces are fine, unnecessary tugging can result in bent links or breakage.
- If you have any further questions or comments regarding the care of your jewellery, please let us know: email@example.com
- Please note that certain stones are more delicate than others. Opals and Pearls need some extra attention to keep them in their best condition. Opals can easily crack or damage from extreme changes in temperature, and pearls should be stored flat and separate from other objects that may scratch their surface.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and please, treat your jewellery with love and care.